VIP Passes

The VIP pass under the bell in Garvey!
So I previously mentioned how MTV's The Buried Life is coming to campus next Tuesday, but what I forgot to mention is that MSG is giving away nine VIP passes to meet The Buried Life! Since I am the PR Coordinator for MSG it is my job to execute fun interactive PR, this is how I came up with the idea of the VIP passes. Today, tomorrow, and Friday I am hiding three passes around campus at random times throughout the day. In addition MSG's Facebook page will release the location of the passes through our statuses. It is really exciting to see so many people trying to hurry and be the first person to get the VIP passes. The pass will allow students to cut the autograph line after The Buried Life's speech and will allow them to have special seating. I hid the first pass under the bell in Garvey Park! I cannot wait to see how many people go for the passes tomorrow and Friday! Im getting so excited to see The Buried Life, and cannot wait to see the student response to the event!

That's all for now, Carpe Diem!

No comments:

Post a Comment