Presentation with Sisters of Mercy

Mercy International Center
Today a group of six of us got to go to the Mother House which is just above Mercyhurst to tell the Sisters of Mercy about our experiences while studying abroad in Ireland this summer. It was so wonderful that we were able to recount our stories and experiences to the Sisters. I know that it really made the Sister's day that we were able to them all about our trip. We prepared a powepoint presentation that included facts and pictures from all of the towns we stopped at and the sights we went to while touring around Ireland. Although the first part of the trip was mainly sightseeing, we wrapped up the trip in Dublin for a conference at the Mercy International Center. Here, we were able to interact and talk with Sisters of Mercy from all over the world. The Sisters inspired me to try to emphasize Mercy in my everyday life and do all I can as a student to spark an interest in Mercy in my peers. I was so glad that we could all talk about the amazing trip and that I could meet such lovely Sisters of Mercy so close to home. I can't wait to work with the Sisters further as I continue on at Mercyhurst College.
Me with Catherine McAuley

No comments:

Post a Comment