Finals at Mercyhurst College

Mercyhurst College's Hammermill Library
So this weekend is not the most fun one here on the hill, but it is an important one that every college student at "the hurst" will experience...FINALS WEEKEND! This is the weekend when we all say goodbye to our lives and hello to the library for the *cough* first time all year. The nice thing about Mercyhurst is that instead of studying for five or six finals (like at most schools) I only am studying for three. Technically I only have one real final though which makes it very nice!

Final "Blue Book"
Professors each choose just what they want students to do as a "final evaluation" of everything  you have learned in a class. Some professors decide to test your knowledge and do an actual test, where others have you complete a final paper. In one of my classes, we are completing a rather lengthy public relations campaign paper, so this is taking the place of an actual final test. Oppositely, in another class I have an actual final test on Monday. Whatever class you take, I am sure you will have some sort of final evaluation. I'm not sure which I personally like better, honestly I think it depends on the class. Sorry it's not more of an exciting weekend at Mercyhurst, but duty calls and I guess studying once and a while is always important too! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and don't forget, Carpe Diem!

No comments:

Post a Comment