Hello Everyone!

"Mr. Mercyhurst" outside of Old Main

My name is Jeremy and I am a junior Political Science International Relations major here at Mercyhurst College, in Erie, Pennsylvania. I am very excited to start blogging about my experiences here at Mercyhurst, and can't wait to tell you all about the fun and amazing events we have on campus!

So one of the main school clubs and organizations that I am involved in is Mercyhurst Student Government (MSG). I have been a Senator on MSG since Freshman year, and now I am the Public Relations Coordinator of MSG! This organization is so important because we are responsible for not only serving the students of Mercyhurst College, but also for preparing and executing all of the fun events that happen at Mercyhurst! One of our first events is the arrival of our first speaker in our speaker series: The Buried Life!

The Buried Life
The Buried Life is a group of four guys that have a show on MTV. On their show, they cross incredible tasks off of their "bucket list" and while doing so, they help-out total strangers along the way! I am so excited to see the "What do you want to do before you die?" speech and to hear their insight on paying-it-forward! Well, I will surely have an update next week on how our speaker series: The Buried Life went, and maybe I'll have a picture or two as well!

Remember, Carpe Diem!

No comments:

Post a Comment