Home for the Holidays!

Well, I finally made it home on Saturday. Although I am happy to be home, you know you are a Mercyhurst nerd when you are already itching to get back! I really do get "homesick" for Mercyhurst when I am away...I guess it is a good thing though! I guess once you move off to college and make a name and life for yourself, you begin to really get set in your ways and comfortable. When I'm home, I spend most of my time at our local coffee shop. It is a really nice hang out area in town. I will enjoy my time home, but I cannot wait to be reunited with all my friends and roommates back at the 'Hurst. A couple of us are actually going back to school early, which will be very nice! We are even having a little New Year's Eve get-together which will be fun. I guess I will have to learn to enjoy my old life at home, and get ready to head back to my crazy hectic college life. Living in the moment is something I am trying to do much more. I have a habit of constantly planning for the future, which is not a bad thing, it just sometimes overshadows the "now". Alright everyone, have a great holiday season, and I'll make sure to do a New Years post!

Carpe Diem
~Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment